Sunday, March 29, 2009

Grading Sunday 29 March 2009 - Kumite videos

Congratulations to all who participated in the grading today the standard was very high and all of the senior ranks and the spectators were very impressed. Well done!

As you may have noted I was videoing parts of the grading for later reference. I have got videos of everyone doing a few things, which total about half an hour or so. I have started uploading the videos to Youtube so members of the club (and anyone else who may be interested - eg other members of the TJKN) may reference what has been done.

The easiest videos to upload were the Jiyu Kumite (free sparring) because they were broken up into 2 minute packages and so I have done those first. I will add the other videos as soon as I am able.

Here is a playlist of the Jiyu Kumite



And the link

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5CAEFCF6C4105A5F

No comments:

Post a Comment